Tuesday, October 4, 2011

There's a Pill For That

Documentaries on Netflix instant-que (I guess now it's called something else, or will be soon) can be really eye opening.  Ever since Bryan got me to watch one, now I'm all over it.  Each one is like a piece of a giant puzzle. 

Every documentary, every study, every book, journal, blog, archive... all the stuff I find about trying to get healthy in this country... they all fall into place in the big picture.

There's no way for me to accurately summarize fifty documentaries in here, but I will say that the picture is BIG and once I started seeing it the implications blew my fragile little mind.  It continues to amaze me, every time I see another piece fall into place.

The money behind the medicine is the same as the money behind the food. 

People are falling apart thanks to lack of nutrients in our diets.  Medicine has made enormous advances to help keep us alive by treating the symptoms of our illnesses, and is a colossally big industry thanks to the number of people eating garbage and getting sick. 

None of this is revolutionary information, the industries know that the food is empty and that people are nutrient starved, and that being nutrient starved causes all sorts of health problems.  There's only so much poison a body can handle before it begins to fail.  They know. 

Call me jaded, but this rabbit hole is dark and sometimes it scares me.  Trying to get healthy is a battle, and it seems more and more like it's a few people chucking pennies at a castle made of gold bricks. 

Fight the good fight!

TSN

No comments:

Post a Comment