Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Baby is Smarter Than Me.

After all that complaining I did about 15/15 Tabatas, I wasn't even sore.  Amazing how rapidly I can bounce back now after a good workout! 

Tonight was supposed to be sprints, but things being what they are I ordered a pizza instead.  I think it pretty well evens out...

No it doesn't, I'll have heartburn all night and it cost me twenty bucks.  Life is tricky.  Sometimes the justification powers of my brain deserve more credit than I give it.  Here's how that went:

Me:  Tabata sprints tonight!  Oh yeah!
Me:  Yeah but what's for dinner?
Me:  I don't know, whatever.
Me:  Crap, lots of other stuff is going on.  I don't really feel like cooking.
Me:  Me either. 
Me:  Well we gotta eat something.  Gotta feed the baby or she'll get right grumpy on us.
Me:  Peanut, are you hungry?
Peanut:  Manamanah?
Me:  Good idea!

I give her a banana, and some grapes as garnish.

Mrs. Me:  Order a pizza.
Me:  Done.

The delivery guy smells like weed.  We all eat pizza, except the delivery guy who is probably sick of it by now.  Peanut throws hers on the floor one tiny handful at a time because she's not hungry anymore because she already ate a banana and a bunch of grapes. 

I'm surprisingly comfortable with that.  I'd rather poison me than her, at least I'm aware of what I'm doing. 

Moral?  Nah... just life, man.  Just life.

TSN

No comments:

Post a Comment