Sunday, October 30, 2011

The New Standard is 100

When I started the Tabata workout several weeks back I would go on and on about how eventually I'd hit 100 push ups.  Now I hit at least 100 every time, which seems insane to me!

I've been slacking on the sprints lately.  I need to get back on track with those.  Pretty soon it'll be too cold outside to run up and down the street, so I might replace them with treadmill grinding and work on my stamina. 

For me, hands down the hardest part of any workout is getting around to doing it. 

I have to keep it as part of my daily routine or it'll fizzle like so many new year resolutions.  Can't have that! 

A couple of weeks ago I started doing Tabata curls with my 35s that I always stub my toe on and I'm noticing marked improvement in how many reps I can do each set.  The first time I did them my arms were sore for two days, now it's not even noticeable.   

Gotta pump up the glamour muscles...

TSN

No comments:

Post a Comment