Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Get By With A Little (Lot Of) Help From My Friends

Right, so I know everybody was just all out teetering on the edges of their seats waiting for me to put a new link on my blog here.  So I did!  Hahahahaaaa! 

This is it, just in case some amongst you are not inclined to moving your cursor slightly north-east of this spot: 

Check it out, Bryan (the guy I mentioned quite a bit in previous posts, who is the guy who keeps me on track when I get lazy) has finally built his own website with nutrition/fitness information on it galore. 

Also check this out:  When Bryan first came to me with the knowledge he'd been researching, I listened and immediately lost thirty pounds.  No kidding.  That was a year ago, still haven't gained it back.  Not planning to. 

Also I can now do over a hundred pushups now in one tabata set and get MAD air when I jump (thanks to the jumping squats), which my jiggly, largely sedentary former self would have never been able to do. 

Now whenever a burning bus needs to be lifted off of some unfortunate school children and I happen to pop by, I'll be able to handle that situation. 

...whereas before I wouldn't have been able to.  You probably got that without me having to explain it...

TSN

No comments:

Post a Comment